INFORMATION COLLECTION AND STORAGE
1. We collect personally identifiable Information when you register for an account to access our Content for services such as, without limitation, (i) subscription registration; (ii) registration for online multi-player or single-player games; (iii) product registration; (iv) online community services; (v) user surveys; (vi) promotions and (vii) email updates and newsletters.
2. We will safeguard and keep confidential all personally identifiable information that we collect from our subscribers, subject to the conditions of this policy.
3. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
4. If you access our Content, you do so anonymously i.e. without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
5. We will not reveal personally identifiable information to any external party except with your prior consent, or where required under law.
6. We may share only information that is not personally identifiable information - meaning non-personal, aggregate or summary information - with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors and business partners.
7. We strive to constantly enhance and upgrade our services and products, and we may partner with reputable companies who may need to collect and maintain certain subscriber information to help us improve our services and products. We will obtain your consent before sharing your personally identifiable information with any of them.
8. We will provide our subscribers with straightforward procedures to provide or withdraw consent to receive the latest marketing offers or promotions, or for us to provide information to any third parties.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
10. This policy does not apply to the practices of any companies that we do not own or manage, or any other Content reached by links to or from this Content.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
13. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Pandoo Foundation, Inc.
77 Robinson Road